Personal Data transfer Policy & Processors’ List
Personal Data transfer Policy
To ensure that Woodpecker delivers Service of the highest quality, we work with trusted third parties – Sub-processors. They assist us in operating our Website and providing the Service
Please be sure we cooperate only with entities we have verified previously and who we trust. Before we pass any of your Personal Data through an external tool to any third party we make sure the Sub-processor adheres to the principles of the GDPR (or applicable law) and protects the Personal Data in a non-less protective way Woodpecker does.
We cooperate with third-party providers from the European Union, Canada, and the United States mostly. We try to choose providers from countries recognized as safe by the European Commission. Each time when we transfer the Personal Data to any Sub-processor we transfer only the necessary minimum part of data. We also enter into data processing agreements with the Sub-processor if required. Such agreement guarantees at least the same level of Personal Data protection and standards that we offer to our customers.
The part of Personal Data may be transferred outside the EEA. Also in such cases, we only transfer the necessary minimum part of Personal Data. In such situations, we always apply adequate safeguards and security measures required by the European Union law and its Institutions such as Standard Contractual Clauses.
Please note that by using our Websites, Service and Academia you agree to have your Personal Data transferred to our trusted Sub-processors on the terms required by the GDPR also outside the EOG.
We do not sell or trade your Personal Data.
Woodpecker Sub-processors’ List
- Adminotaur, headquarters: Kraków, Poland, a company that provides us with administration services – monitoring the performance of our servers and applications,
- Adyen NV, headquarters: Amsterdam Netherlands,
- Bouncer Sp. z o.o, headquarters: Wrocław, Poland,
Email validation tool
- Braintree provided by PayPal (Europe) S.a.r.l. et Cie, S.C.A., headquarters: Luxembourg,
- Hotjar Ltd, headquarters: Dragonara Business Centre, 5th Floor, Dragonara Road, Paceville St Julian’s STJ 3141, Malta
Webpage heatmap recording
- KlausApp, Klaus – Estonian private limited company OÜ Qualitista, registered address: Vana-Lõuna 39/1,10134 Tallinn, Estonia
Customer satisfaction scoring system
- PayPal (Europe) S.a.r.l. et Cie, S.C.A., headquarters: Luxembourg
- Pipedrive OÜ, headquarters: Paju 2, Tartu 50603, Estonia
CRM system provider
- Google Ireland Limited, headquarters: Google Building Gordon House, Barrow St, Dublin 4,
Email services, internal docs storage, Google Analytics, Analytics of web page conversion.
- Piwik Pro – Piwik PRO group, that includes Piwik PRO SA (ul. Św. Antoniego 2/4, 50-073 Wrocław, Poland), Piwik PRO GmbH (Kurfürstendamm 21, 10719 Berlin, Germany). Product to tag and analyze customer journey.
Outside the EU Sub-processors
- Calendly LLC, headquarters: Atlanta, Georgia, United States
- CleanTalk, Inc., headquarters: Carson City, Nevada, United States
Marketing web page maintenance
- FullStory, Inc., headquarters: Atlanta, United States
Application heatmap recording
- Intercom R&D Unlimited Company, headquarters: Dublin, Ireland
Online helpdesk, tickets and chat system
- JN Projects, Inc. dba HelloSign (Parent organization: Dropbox, Inc.), headquarters: San Francisco, California, United States
Online documents signing
- Help Scout, Inc., headquarters: Boston, Massachusetts, United States
Online helpdesk and tickets system
- The Rocket Science Group LLC (MailChimp), headquarters: Atlanta, Georgia, United States
- OVH Hosting, headquarters: Montreal, Quebec, Canada
Server provider, CDN provider
- Slack Technologies, Inc., headquarters: San Francisco, California, United States
- Zapier Inc., headquarters: San Francisco, California, United States
- Zoom Video Communications, Inc., headquarters: San Jose, California, United States
Online calls system