Terms of Recruitment for Woodpecker Cold Email Camp
1. What does this document refer to?
These Terms of Woodpecker Cold Email Camp Recruitment (“Terms”) govern the mutual relations between Woodpecker Cold Email Camp managed by Woodpecker.co S.A. (hereinafter referred to as “Company”, “Woodpecker”, “We”, “Us”), with its registered office in Poland – Wroclaw, at Krakowska 29D street, zip code: 50-424, entered into the National Court Register by District Court for Wrocław – Fabryczna, VI Commercial Department, under the number: KRS 0000896179, having tax identification number (NIP): PL 8992769178 and the Participant (hereinafter referred to also “You”, “Camp Recruitment Participant” and/or “Participant”). These Terms and Conditions (hereinafter the “Terms”) govern registration and all organizational work leading towards Woodpecker Camp. These Terms may be supplemented by other agreements between parties.
2. What is Woodpecker Cold Email Camp?
Woodpecker Cold Email Camp is a multiple stage online and physical event that focuses on know-how sharing regarding cold email knowledge. Woodpecker Cold Email Camp is free of charge. Woodpecker reserves its right to select final Camp Participants upon its discretionary power. By taking part in any stage of Woodpecker Cold Email Camp you agree to the following terms and you agree that Woodpecker may process your personal data shared by You as the outcome of Camp Submission, direct contact with Woodpecker, use and further share your personal image and Your company brand representation including trademarks and logos. All processing shall be governed by these terms and supplementary documents.
3. Definitions – how to understand our terms?
“Submission” means application by Participant to take part in Camp in line with the requirements set forth in these Terms.
“Woodpecker Cold Email Camp” (also referred to as “Camp”) means free of charge business training organized by Woodpecker.
“Camp Recruitment Process” means the process of selection of Participants that will take part in Woodpecker Cold Email Camp.
“Materials” means name and logo and other identifying information of Participant including, but not limited to, all signs covered by trademarks.
“Participant” means a person who takes part in the process of Camp recruitment and eventually participates in the physical Camp organized in summer 2022 (date to be released no later than 1th of June 2022).
4. How to participate?
To participate in the Woodpecker Cold Email Camp you should familiarize yourself with the steps presented below:
STAGE 1 – Submission
To make a Submission to the Woodpecker Cold Email Camp you should effectively fulfill the requirement below. Please be aware that completing the Submission to our Camp does not mean being selected to participate in the Camp. We reserve our right to select persons to participate in the Camp upon our discretionary power.
To file Submission to Woodpecker Cold Email Camp you should:
- Fill the form available via https://woodpecker.co/cold-email-camp/apply, and
- Publish a video on one of the following social media platforms: YouTube, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and use #woodpeckercoldemail and #coldemailcamp. Both hashtags are required to effectively file the submission.
Both conditions must be met to effectively file Woodpecker Cold Email Camp Submission. Submission shall be filled between 1 April 2022 to 31 May 2022 23:59 p.m CEST time zone.
STAGE 2 – Submissions’ verification
At this stage, Woodpecker review received Submissions. We reserve the right to contact only selected Participants who are moving on to the next stage of the Camp Recruitment Process. Woodpecker shall select 4 Participants until 10 June 2022 and shall further select 10 Submissions that will participate in Stage 3 of the Camp Recruitment Process. Submission to Stage 3 requires Camp Recruitment Participant to send a video to Woodpecker in line with guidelines shared by Us. The video may be shared by Woodpecker via social media platforms.
STAGE 3 – Audience voting
At this stage the last Participants will be selected. The selection process of the successful Camp Recruitment Process will lead to Camp participation shall be decided upon the number of positive votes under the video on YouTube. This stage takes place from 13 June 2022 until 19 June 2022.
STAGE 4 – results release
Woodpecker will release a full list of Participants between 6 June 2022 until 20 June 2022. We reserve the right to contact only selected Participants.
5. What you should not do? Limited use explained.
To ensure that our webpage and service remain functional, you, as Participant agree not to:
- Use the website (or any part of it) for any illegal purpose and agree to use it in accordance with all relevant laws;
- Upload or transmit through the website (i) any computer viruses, macro viruses, trojan horses, worms or anything else;
- Use the website in a manner which (i) may cause the website to be interrupted, damaged, rendered less efficient or such designed to interfere with, interrupt or disrupt the normal operating procedures of a computer or (ii) any material which is defamatory, offensive, or of an obscene or menacing character, or that may cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety; (iii) that the effectiveness or functionality of the website is in any way impaired or (iv) violates or infringes the rights of any person, firm or company (including, but not limited to, rights of intellectual property, rights of confidentiality or rights of privacy) of the website;
- Create or publish a hypertext link to any part of the website or attempt any unauthorized access to any part or component;
- Copy or distribute any part of the website in any medium without our prior written consent; and
- Alter or modify any part of the website other than as may be reasonably necessary to use the website for its intended use.
6. Personal Data Processing – how do we process your data?
b. Woodpecker may collect two types of data:
- Personal Data (for example name, last name, email address, contact details),
- Non-personal information (such as browser type, the web page visited before or after You came to Our Website, information You search for on the Website and interactions with the Service). b. If You wish to remain anonymous during our Website or Blog access, use Incognito mode in Your browser.
In the event of breaching the Terms Woodpecker shall demand the cessation of the breach of the Terms and compensation for the damage caused by the breach of the Terms to both Woodpecker and any third party who suffered from breaching the Terms. Woodpecker can also bring an action to enjoin any such breach, as it would suffer irreparable harm in the event of such breach. Woodpecker shall have all remedies available at law or in equity. The party or individual that breached the agreement is obliged to remedy any material and immaterial damage resulting from the breach of the Terms, both to Woodpecker and the third party that suffered as a consequence of the breach of the Terms.
Participant expressly understands and agrees that Woodpecker shall not be liable to You for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses (even if the Woodpecker has been advised of the possibility of such damages), resulting from: (a) the use or the inability to use the Services; (b) statements or conduct of any third party on or in the Services; or (c) any other matter relating to the Services.
In the event of non-compliance with any of the provisions of the Terms You, your personnel, affiliates shall defend, indemnify, and hold harmless Woodpecker and its directors, officers and personnel from and against any third-party claims, actions, applications, demands, complaints, damages, or liabilities (including reasonable legal fees and disbursements) arising from such non-compliance.
9. Intellectual property
All rights, title, and interest in and to the Services and all hardware, Software, and other components of, or used to provide, the Services, including all related Intellectual Property Rights, will remain with Woodpecker and its affiliates and belong exclusively to Woodpecker.
You grant Woodpecker with a non-exclusive, royalty free, license including logos, graphics and/or word marks protected by trademark or patent protection regarding Participant’s business activity to the extent related to the participation in Camp including Submission. The license granted by this Terms shall commence on date clicked/submitted (the “Effective Date”), and continue until terminated as provided below.
Participant acknowledges and agrees that Woodpecker will process name and logo and other identifying information of Participant for the sole purpose of any marketing, promotional and public relations activities related to the Camp. Participant hereby grants Woodpecker a royalty-free and irrevocable right to use, display, disseminate, reproduce and distribute Material referenced above in electronic or hardcopy form, in whole or part, in diverse media including, but not limited to internal and external: websites, social media channels, the press, advertisements, other marketing collateral, events, analyst briefings or any other medium and the like in any formats, without additional or further permissions. This also applies to Woodpecker’s right to translate Material for international use.
10. Personal image processing
You consent to the free of charge use and dissemination of your image by Woodpecker solely for the purpose related to the Camp promotional activities and further precisely for marketing and public relations activities (including publication of photos and video materials as part of marketing activities undertaken by Woodpecker) and in particular to post the image of the Participant on the Woodpecker website or any other website related to Camp or to Woodpecker. In the event of expiry or termination of these Terms, the consent shall also include the time following the said expiry or termination for any materials produced during the term hereof.
Please be aware that consent to use your image is a necessary condition to participate in all stages of Woodpecker Cold Email Camp.