IN THIS ARTICLE
Set up daily limit for the opening emails
Remember that you’ll be sending these emails from your own mailbox, and there are sending limits of your email provider. Your campaigns must be set up so that these limits are not exceeded. Beware that sending too many emails can harm your domain’s reputation and deliverability of your emails.
Set the maximum of opening emails (Email 1) that you want to be sent daily. The default is 50 opening emails a day, but you may want to send fewer or more than that.
Enroll 50 prospects a day in Step 1 – means that you will send 50 opening emails to 50 people, one Email #1 to one person from this campaign.
How many emails can I send a day?
Check your Sending limits to measure if you can send all your scheduled emails in one day.
- Go to Settings.
- Email Accounts.
- SENDING LIMITS
Set up the delivery time for all emails and timezone for your campaign
For each of your emails, both the opening email and the follow-ups:
- Set up the days of the week for sending – just check or uncheck any.
- Set up the hours for sending – you can set them up to different for individual days.
- Add sending windows if you’d like to send emails in intervals. You can add a maximum of 3 sending windows each day.
- Select the timezone that is relevant to your prospects.
- check-mark the option “Use prospect’s timezones if available” to send the campaign accordingly to pre-selected timezones.