- First Setup
- Managing Email Accounts and Slots
- Daily sending
Woodpecker Agency dashboard can be purchased as an add-on in the Marketplace tab. Click here to see how it works »
Switching between Company and Woodpecker Agency panel
Woodpecker Agency is where you can manage all your client Companies and their campaigns. Company panel allows you to run campaigns for your own company, and change any settings (such as Billing Data, and Agency Options).
To switch between your Company and Agency panels, just expand the menu in the upper-right corner and select “Agency” or “Team“.
In this dashboard, slots are shared between your Agency account and companies under you. There is no Marketplace tab in the company account.
Company panel allows you to run campaigns for your own company, and change any setting (such as Billing data or Agency Options).
Note: If you decide to purchase any add-ons, remember that you can only do so for all the slots under your Agency, which means that you’re buying them for all of the slots and their price will be multiplied by the number of slots you currently have.
Agency Options is where you can set up email notifiers that will be sent to your clients. You can write any notifier yourself, and don’t need to mention using Woodpecker – they are white-labeled.
Custom notifiers are available for:
- Connecting a client’s email to Woodpecker.
- Sending a user invite.
- Reminding about invite, if the new user wasn’t set up.
How to set it up?
In your Company panel, navigate to Settings → Agency Options.
- Select the sender’s email address (it needs to be connected to Woodpecker).
- Type in the subject and message for each notifier. Don’t forget to click “Save Changes” afterward!
- Send your test email.
Billing Data and Pricing
You can review your payments and pricing, and update your Billing Data at any time in your Company panel.
Note: the final price of your slot can be calculated by dividing Estimated Payments by the number of slots you have. All the discounts we agreed to will be implemented there, so you’ll always see the base price of the slot ($60 as above for example) in the first panel of Summary.
In this panel, you can see all your Active companies (at the top), as well as the Inactive ones.
How to use this panel:
- Company (1) lists the Companies’ names;
- The owner (2) is the user who owns/manages this company;
- Active Accounts (3) is the number of email accounts that are currently active and connected to your slots (on the right are account in campaigns and on the left is the number of all active accounts);
- Running Campaigns (4) gives you the number of campaigns running for that company at present;
- Off/On(5) is the little switch that allows you to fully deactivate or reactivate a company – either way, just click it;
- Log in (6) will take you directly to that company’s sub-account. That’s where you can modify any settings for that company, update the prospect base, and create or edit any campaigns;
- Drop-down icon(7) gives you the option to edit the company’s name, select the owner, manage email accounts, and grant access to any User.
Managing Email Accounts and Slots
If you stumble upon an error pop-up while trying to activate a greyed-out email account informing you about no empty slots, you’ll need to go to your main Agency Account to purchase them.
In your main Agency Account go to Settings → Marketplace → Slots and click on the “Add slots” button. Remember, that you need admin user privileges to do so.
Remember, that while adding a slot, you’ll pre-pay prorated amount for it for the time left till the next payment date. Alternatively, to empty the slot, you can deactivate one of the connected email accounts which you do not need for sending. Here you can learn more about Managing Email Accounts »
Once you’ll have an empty slot you can activate the email account which you want to use for sending and use it in the campaign.
Keep in mind that managing slots under Agency works in the same way as in the Main Account. After you deactivate your chosen email account, you need to disable the slots in use in order to avoid paying for them.
Clients in Agency
Users invited to your Agency are called Clients. When you add one, you can choose to give them more authority by check-marking the “Can add and manage their email accounts” box in the invitation process.
Users added to the company under Agency can add their own mailboxes. They will be able to see every mailbox connected to this company but only operate on their own, i.e. reconnect it or remove it. Besides that, they will be able to manage their general settings.
Clients have the ability to review the Company’s campaigns results and export the data from them. This can be done from the Prospects tab in a chosen campaign, and the whole process is explained in this help article »
The thing they won’t be able to do is to add their mailbox to the warm-up process, even though it’s available for regular users.
Adding users in the Clients tab won’t affect the payment, as you won’t be buying additional slots. The only thing you need to do is to add the client’s email address to your free slot, so the account can be used.
Daily sending is where you can review all campaigns (for all Companies) which have been sent Today.
What you can get from the list:
- company’s name (1),
- how many emails have been sent already: Sent (2),
- what is the active campaigns’ Delivery Time (3) (for that campaign), and
- who manages that company: Owner (4).
Expanding (5) entry gives you a brief overview of all campaigns and emails in that company.
To narrow down the list, use filters (6), and filter by Owner.
That’s all there is to it!
Here you can see your company’s performance in a given period of time. For more information about the Deliverability tab, check our help article under the Woodpecker Agency section »