Moreover, you can also use it in a campaign. There are three markers available: Interested, Maybe later, and Not interested which should suffice for preliminary qualification of leads.
IN THIS ARTICLE
You can find those markers in WoodpeckerInbox. When you select on any reply from a prospect that has been assigned to a campaign you can choose one of the smiley faces to mark the message. They will then appear on the message list on the left.
Please note: The number of ‘Interested’ etc. next to the folder name in Inbox relates to how many messages have been assigned given status.
- So, if you have multiple messages from one prospect marked as ‘Interested’ each message will be counted as one.
- If you want to get more accurate statistics please go to the ‘Campaigns’ view.
- There, the number relates to prospects.
- So, if there are multiple messages marked as ‘Interested’ from one prospect in a given campaign, they will be counted as one instance of being interested.
- Please remember that you can export interest level only from the campaign view. Downloading information about interest level isn’t possible from the main Prospects tab.
Open a campaign and switch to the PROSPECTS tab to mark your contacts with the relevant interest level:
- Maybe later.
- Not interested.
Go to the Campaigns list to quickly check the Interest level for each campaign. The stats can be found on the right-hand side.
Exporting interest level
Use existing filters to narrow down your search. Filter your prospects by Status, Campaign, Contacted, Imported or Tags.
Selecting more prospects
Use the Show rows option to display more prospects per page. You can also navigate to another page by clicking the icons <>.
- Open your campaign.
- Go to PROSPECTS tab.
- Click SENT to see all the prospects.
- To narrow down your search, filter your prospects by Interested or simply export all the prospects.
- Checkmark contacts you want to export or click ‘Select all… prospects’ to mark all the contacts.
- Click ‘Actions’ tab.
- Choose to ‘Export as .csv’.
Here’s how the interest level looks like in your exported file:
Q: What happens when someone responds to an email and that message gets marked by Woodpecker as either Interested or Not interested? Does that automatically remove them from the drip campaign?
While a reply from your prospect stops further follow-ups, simply assigning interest level to the recipient doesn’t. So, when you receive the response to your email, Woodpecker stops the sequence of emails for that prospect. We don’t remove that prospect from that campaign so you can always check your prospect’s history. Moreover, you can be sure that the campaign’s statistics remain intact.
Q: I want to download all past prospect data as a CSV format but I can’t see my prospect’s interest level when I download it from the main Prospects tab. I can see the interest levels only when I download prospects from inside of campaigns. Why?
You can access the interest level only in the campaign, so this data isn’t accessible when you export the files through the main Prospects tab.