IN THIS ARTICLE
1. Blocked correspondence
This feature blocks incoming mail. Add the addresses or whole domains of the companies whose correspondence should not get into Woodpecker inbox to make sure that they won’t appear in Woodpecker.
How to set up Blocked correspondence on my account?
- Go to Settings → Email Accounts and click your mailbox.
- Then, select ‘Receiving‘ on the left. You will be redirected to the ‘Blocked correspondence‘ field.
- Click the green button ‘ADD‘.
- Type the domain or email addresses that shouldn’t appear in your Woodpecker inbox.
- Click the button ‘ADD‘.
Please, notice that adding a domain to Blocked Correspondence causes that all the emails sent previously from this domain will be removed from Woodpecker Inbox.
Read more about incoming mail in Woodpecker »
2. Safety tab
Safety tab feature, on the other hand, blocks the outgoing mail. Add the domains of the companies you don’t want to contact ever.
Domains included in the Safety tab won’t be marked as BLACKLISTED right after you’ll add them. However, if you accidentally upload some emails under those domains as prospects in any of your campaigns, Woodpecker will assign the status BLACKLISTED to them.
How to add domains to the Safety tab?
- Go to Settings → COMPANY SETTINGS → Safety.
- Click ‘Add domain‘.
- Type the domains which you want to blacklist and click ‘ADD’.
Find more information on how blacklisting domains works »