There are two options if you need to start using a new email account in Woodpecker.
- You can purchase an additional slot to which your email account can be connected. As a result, your monthly payment will be increased. Read more about Billing »
- You can deactivate the old email and then add a new one and connect it to freed slot – in this case, your pricing will stay unchanged.
How it works
Removing an email account from Woodpecker causes that the IMAP disconnects. IMAP is responsible for receiving the messages. Replies that your prospects have sent to this email address won’t be kept in Woodpecker anymore. However, the replies will be still accessible through your email provider’s inbox.
How to replace the email?
1. Go to ‘ Settings‘ → ‘ACCOUNTS‘ → select your account.
2. Then, click the switch button icon to deactivate the old email account.
3. Once the old email is deleted, you can add the new one. Click the ADD EMAIL ACCOUNT button and follow the instructions.
Now just go to your campaign and choose your new email address for sending and resume it.
If you will have any problems when connecting the new email to Woodpecker, check out our articles or contact us!