How to connect Zoho to Woodpecker
If you're using Zoho as your email provider this guide will walk you through the process of connecting your mailbox to Woodpecker.
IN THIS ARTICLE
1. Click ‘Connect your email’.
Once your campaign is created, open it (click ‘Campaigns’ in the black bar at the top, then click your campaign), and click ‘Connect your email’, right below the campaign’s name.
2. Click Manual Connection
3. Add your IMAP and SMTP server data
Enter your data as shown below and click CONTINUE.
Depending on your Zoho Mail, the IMAP Server Configuration can differ. Make sure that the IMAP Access is enabled before connecting your mailbox.
What data should I type in?
- Email and login — your email address.
- Password — your password for this email account.
- IMAP/SMTP servers — for custom domains: imappro.zoho.com / smtp.zoho.com
- IMAP port — you can leave it empty or use 993.
- SMTP port — 465 or 587.
Please make sure Two Factor Authentication is turned off before you start connecting your mailbox.
Here are the most common IMAP and SMTP Server settings:
@zoho.com → IMAP: imap.zoho.com, Port 993, SMTP: smtp.zoho.com, Port 465
@zohomail.eu → IMAP: imap.zoho.eu, Port 993, SMTP: smtp.zoho.eu, Port 465
@customdomain → IMAP: imappro.zoho.com, Port 993, SMTP: smtp.zoho.com, Port 465
Check your IMAP/SMTP Server data in Zoho:
1: Log in to your Zoho Mail,
2. Open Settings,
3. Go to Mail accounts → IMAP or SMTP.
4. You’ll find the data in the IMAP Server Configuration section.
You’ll find more information on Help page for Zoho – Access via IMAP.
7. Your account has been connected
Now you are able to select your Zoho address as a sender in your campaign.
8. Finalize the setup
- Click “OK” to continue creating your first campaign.
- Go to “deliverability report” to check information about the correctness of SPF and DKIM when connecting the mailbox.
Deliverability is the number of emails that have reached the recipients’ inboxes compared to the number of sent messages overall. The goal is to have as many of your emails land in your prospects’ inboxes rather than going to spam folders. To ensure high deliverability rates, make sure you set up SPF and DKIM correctly. Click here to learn more about the importance of deliverability.
Also, don’t forget about the domain and email address warm-up.
9. Configure SPF records
Please add SPF records to your DNS if you use a custom domain ([email protected]) to send your emails.
To do so, follow the steps described in this Zoho help article. Below you will find the record which you need to add to your domain:
v=spf1 include:zoho.com -all