Each time you click 'Send', your prospects’ email addresses will be verified with Bouncer just before the emails are sent out.
Bouncer has been integrated natively with Woodpecker and as such is available for all Woodpecker users, whatever your subscription plan is. Log in to your Woodpecker account, the integration is up and running.
Head over to our blog to read about the benefits and what our native Bouncer integration can do for you.
IN THIS ARTICLE
1. How does it work?
Each time you create a campaign and click ‘Send‘, your prospects’ email addresses will be verified with Bouncer just before the emails are sent out. If Bouncer isn’t sure about an email address in the campaign and cannot verify it, that email address will be assigned a status ‘INVALID’.
Please mind that INVALID is a local status, which means that it can be found only in a campaign and thus exported from there. Learn more about statuses which you can find in Woodpecker »
Why are my emails assigned status ‘INVALID’?
Bouncer verifies the email addresses of your prospects before sending emails to them. When you hit the “Send” button, your prospects are put in the queue and then verified each time Woodpecker is about to send a message to a particular contact.
2. How do I know which email addresses have been marked as ‘INVALID’?
- Open your campaign.
- Have a look at your STATS.
- Click INVALID to see all your prospects who couldn’t be verified.
Exporting prospects with status INVALID
- Go to Campaigns.
- Open a chosen campaign and go to the ‘PROSPECTS‘ → INVALID.
- Checkmark contacts that you want to export.
- Choose the option ‘Select all… prospects‘ if you wish to download the whole list.
- Click the ‘Actions’ tab → ‘Export as .csv’.
3. How can I check if the integration is working?
Woodpecker verifies your emails each time you import new prospects and hit the ‘Send’ button. Unverifiable prospects will be assigned the status ‘Invalid’ and can be seen as such in your statistics.
Wondering what’s the difference between Bounced and Invalid? Have a look at our help article!