IN THIS ARTICLE:
- How it works
- Table of contents
How it works
API 2.0 is a brand new version of Woodpecker API. It’s still in beta and we’re planning to develop it further so it fulfills all use cases that were covered by the old API, as well as the new ones.
API 1.0 is still available to our users and you can find a detailed documentation here.
For any API related feedback feel free to contact us at [email protected].
Table of contents
- API reference – a brief information about Woodpecker API 2.0
- Authorization – a description of how to get access to Woodpecker API 2.0
- Fetching prospect’s replies
- Blacklisting domains – how to blacklist domains for a specific Woodpecker account.
- Blacklisting emails and domains for agencies – how to globally blacklist emails and domains for all companies under your agency.
Want to integrate with us?
If you’re interested in building a native integration with Woodpecker, fill out this form and we’ll get back to you.