Terms for Woodpecker Cold Email Camp
by and between
Woodpecker.co S.A. hereinafter referred to as “Company”, “Woodpecker”, “we”, with its registered office in Poland – Wroclaw, at Krakowska 29D street, zip code: 50-424, entered into the National Court Register by District Court for Wrocław – Fabryczna, VI Commercial Department, under the number: KRS 0000896179, having tax identification number (NIP): PL 8992769178 and Woodpecker Camp Participant (hereinafter referred to as “Participant”, “You”).
By accepting the invitation to Woodpecker Cold Email Camp you agree to be bound by these Terms. By accepting these Terms You warrant that You are at least eighteen (18) years old and may lawfully enter into contracts and form binding legal obligations.
§ 1 Definitions
“Woodpecker Cold Email Camp” (also referred to as “Camp”) means free of charge business training organized by Woodpecker.
“Participant” means a person who took part in the process of Camp recruitment and was qualified to participate in the Woodpecker Cold Email Camp organized in the summer 2022 in Poland.
“Event Date” means the date of Cold Email Camp beginning which is September 12th, 2022.
§ 2 General Terms
for Woodpecker Cold Email Camp
- These Terms apply to your participation in the “Cold Email Camp” organized by Woodpecker.co S.A. hereinafter referred to as “Company”, “Woodpecker”, “we”, with its registered office in Poland – Wroclaw, at Krakowska 29D street, zip code: 50-424, entered into the National Court Register by District Court for Wrocław – Fabryczna, VI Commercial Department, under the number: KRS 0000896179, having tax identification number (NIP): PL 8992769178.
- By accepting these Terms you, as a Cold Email Camp Participant, acknowledge and agree to the following terms.
- By accepting these Terms you, as a Cold Email Camp Participant, accept to participate in the Cold Email Camp organized in Poland between 12-16 September 2022. You are obliged to notify Woodpecker about resignation no later than one month before the Event Date. If You resign one month or less to the Event Date Woodpecker is entitled to charge you costs equivalent to the cost of coming to the Woodpecker Cold Email Camp. Such costs shall be transferred directly to Woodpecker no later than 5 days from the properly communicated resignation notice to the account individually passed to the Participant by Woodpecker via email communication regarding resignation.
§ 3 Woodpecker Cold Email Camp
- Woodpecker covers the cost of Participant’s return flights to and from the Cold Email Camp.
- Woodpecker covers the cost of Participant’s transport from the airport to the hotel and to the airport on the day of departure as well as the cost of transport through the duration of the Cold Email Camp.
- Woodpecker covers the cost of the Participant’s accommodation in the term of the Cold Email Camp.
- Woodpecker covers the costs of Participant’s meals which are: breakfast at the hotel, coffee breaks, and lunch at the Company’s office during the Cold Email Camp.
- Woodpecker guarantees the care/assistance of a team during the entire stay in Poland.
§ 4 Personal Data Processing
- The data controller of your personal data is Woodpecker.co S.A.
- The data controller can be contacted via e-mail: [email protected]
- Personal data of Participants of the Cold Email Camp will be processed in order to conduct the Cold Email Camp, to provide support for administrative activities related to the organization of the Cold Email Camp and its documentation. Personal data will also be processed for marketing purposes (image) as well as for internal administrative purposes of the Company.
- The data controller will not process your personal data for any other purpose nor transfer it to any other recipients except for entities related to the organization of Cold Email Camp or except where you give your specific consent.
- In addition, the names of the Participants will be made public in the Cold Email Camp’s materials and in the Cold Email Camp’s program posted on the website, in accordance with the Participant declarations.
- Personal data will be kept by the Company for the period necessary for the implementation of the above mentioned purposes and archival and statistical obligations of the data controller, as well as to document the activities of the Company.
- Participants of Cold Email Camp have the right to: access their data, request its correction, request its deletion, request a restriction to its processing, transfer it, withdraw consent to its processing as well as the right to object at any time without affecting the lawfulness of the processing of data which was carried out on the basis of consent before its withdrawal, with the exception of data stored on durable media (printed in materials).
- Participants have the right to file a complaint with the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection (ul. Stawki 2, 00-193 Warsaw).
- Providing your personal data is voluntary, but the refusal to provide it will result in being unable to participate in the Cold Email Camp.
§ 5 Consent for the Image Usage
- Participant consents to the free of charge and unlimited in time use and dissemination of his image by Woodpecker, for marketing and public relations purposes and activities (including publication of photos and video made during the Cold Email Camp as part of marketing activities undertaken by the Company) and in particular to post the image of the Participant used in pictures and videos made during the Cold Email Camp on the Woodpecker’s website and in Company’s social media channels.
- Participant agrees, in particular, to use in the abovementioned way his/her image in the video that shall be made during the Cold Email Camp. Woodpecker is entitled to use the video and any other materials made during the Cold Email Camp with the Participant image for marketing purposes.
- The consent shall also include the time following the end of the Cold Email Camp for any materials produced during the term hereof.
- Participant hereby gives Woodpecker the unlimited time consent to Participant’s personal data (image) processing by the Woodpecker as a data controller for marketing and promotional purposes of the Company.
§ 6 Intellectual Property Rights
- All rights (including intellectual property rights) to any and all training materials received by Participants from Woodpecker during the Cold Email Camp remain the property of Woodpecker and none of the rights to such materials are transferred to the Participant.
- The Participant has the right to use the materials provided to him by the Company during the Cold Email Camp only for his own, non-commercial purposes.
§ 7 Final Provisions
- Each party shall promptly notify the other party of any change of its address or other contact information.
- These Terms are governed by Polish law. The court competent to resolve disputes arising out of these Terms shall be the court with jurisdiction over the registered office of Woodpecker.
- The Terms have been drawn up in two counterparts, one for each party.